- Last post
- 39 Responses
Yes, after 38 years my hairline is beginning to dwindle.
Any tips or experiences?
i've been blessed, no signs of balding at all. my bro, on the other hand, is receding like crazy. gene roulette.
- is your bro younger? my younger brother went bald in his late 30ies, but not me. I blame different nutrition more than genes.uan
- what nutrition?fues
- 40% of guys start at their 30...sted
- not sure, my bet is on the stuff they put in toothpaste in the 80ies.uan
- my brother is one year younger than me he has perfect hair.sted
- on the my father side of the family people aren't bald at all. i haven't washed my teeth until i was 24 :)sted
- but i'm blonde, on my mother's side of the family people started to get bald at their 30 so? :)sted
- My bro is 1 year older. don't see nutrition as a major factorGnash
- it goes only through the mother's side, so if you want to know if you have a chance of going bald, always look at mom's father and brothers, not your own dadmonospaced
any health problem? bad teeth for example?
what's your original hair color?
when started your grandfather to get bald?
otherwise accept it.
hats, beanies, bonnets, ...
You never go bald, your hair just migrates... look in your all of your deep dark crevises
have you asked trump?
I was 17 when my hairline decided it wanted to start going into full retreat from the front, as it were. By the time I was 24, I started shaving what was left off with a Mach 3 razor. 43 now, and never looked back.
You're not any less of a man because you're going bald.
saw palmetto+zinc+change shampoos regularly
I would probably prefer to lose hair on my head than gain it on my body
I'll be 40 in Feb and my hair is thick and as unmanageable as ever, but with lots more gray. Which I'm going to keep, I think it looks good. And by beard is patched with gray as well.
Rogaine (or the knockoff brand stuff) works for most men. Go for it.
Grow a beard