- Last post
- 25 Responses
Freshy pow pow.
93 we weren't allowed to take the lift with our boards in some spots. The older ones had to bribe the snowcat driver with "substances" to get us to the top.
- You're not wrong. Especially on the east coast where you best Vermont mountains are 4-5,000 feet.stoplying
- But still a hell of a lot of fun!stoplying
- Main reason I never really got into it. I've rented shit before, and it was garbage. I already have too many expensive hobbies.section_014
- Skateboarder in me wants to give a go though!section_014
- @section I promise you, if you skate, you will love snowboarding.Miguex
- I wanted that Burton Brushie so bad when I started snowboarding... Never got it:-(err
- If I didn't already have 10 boards I'd grab the re-issue they just droppedprophetone
- Bit of a hoarding problem... I mean it's a collection? Either way those new trout decks are few and far between and already like +$1k on eBay, crazyprophetone
I just moved to the east coast. I never fucked with the mountains here. It sounds mighty icy in New York. Vermont is not that far. Anyone in NYC want to hit Killington with me sometime soon?
Bought this the other day, Good stuff:
mini ramp part from the stronger video
this is nuts