- Last post
- 10 Responses
- yes, it ismonospaced
- be...probably. thanksmarychain
- If it's American, traditional and sans serif, it's Helvetica.detritus
- marychain, even your font choices are ass backwardspinkfloyd
- pinkfloyd...what does that even mean. helvetica is ass backwards???marychain
- I actually mean this...PLEASE get cancer and die.marychain
- that is so mean, i'm calling the copspinkfloyd
- please do...then develop a cancerous growth on a testicle. kthxbyemarychain
- I don't think a person can wish cancer upon a person especially if he can't ID Helvetica.CyBrainX
- this deliversmonospaced
kinda sad when a designer can't identify helvetica. that's like next level dumb
Sorry, Marychain, but his made me laugh...
I don't think a person can wish cancer upon a person especially if he can't ID Helvetica.
is GAP and JCPenney the same company?
- Props to monospaced.iCanHazQBN