- Last post
- 319 Responses
I've read an article today, reported about schools having difficulties to held memorials in Germany and France. Students humming, saying things like "they deserved it". Teachers also report it is almost not possible to talk about it in class because students are clapping and not willing to talk about it. More than 200 reports going in, and that was only the number of causes they did not resolve internally.
What a sad thing to read.
Belgium is next...wait,....not anymore.
It's cooll that I can post all the momo shit I want online and nobody will say nothing because of freedom of speech,
but god help my soul if I ever dare to post anything by zyklon ben
Sky News refused to shows the Charlie hebdo's cover.
what a fucker, we know full well and don't need to be repeated ad nauseum, if you don't like the west, just move out!!! respect our troops
I can't believe someone like him can enjoy the freedom and the peace our veterans heroes have fought for in ww1,
yet write falsities like this:
"For the last decade and a half the United States, backed to varying degrees by the governments of other Western countries, has rained violence and destruction on the Arab and Muslim world with a ferocity that has few parallels in the history of modern warfare.
It was not pencils and pens – let alone ideas – that left Iraq, Gaza and Afghanistan shattered and hundreds of thousands of human beings dead. Not twelve. Hundreds of thousands. All with stories, with lives, with families. Tens of millions who have lost friends, family, homes and watched their country be torn apart."
Dieudonné arrested over 'apology for terrorism' for allegedly supporting Charlie Hebdo killer
- when is dieudone understand that you can only make fun of muslimsgeorgesIII
- liberté, égalité, fraternitépablo28
- btw: he didn't say anything related to support for the shooter, it's quite amazing on that you have the same peeps yelling that freedom of speech is sacrosaint when they put people in jail for lessgeorgesIII
- reedom of speech is sacrosaint when they put people in jail for lessgeorgesIII
- you have no idea what you're talking about...dyspl
- Inter-Netz cleared that up. Those are CIA's agents. They also have blue eyes.benfal99
- Seriously, this video makes me feel bad.benfal99
- french are tool cowards.never changed since wwII. see this happen in texas..bitchezyurimon
- you lack perspective yuriIRNlun6
- yuri: 2009 Fort Hood shooting killed 13jacklalane
- fort hood outlaws weapons on base...but texas does allows conceal / carry in publicPonyBoy