- Last post
- 4 Responses
shade, you should estimate the cost around $5,000 and require at least 1,000 pieces; whether you require all 1,000 or not.
- Thanks everyone!shade
your best bet would be to talk to a local printer or supplier.
- <- not much help, but the reality is that that would be the best solution.VectorMasked
You're not far off, VM.
Spend a while sourcing your own materials, getting sample packs from paper suppliers, etc, then find out what facilities your local printing firms offer, then design based around the amalgamation of scope available to you.
The more design or responsibility you offload to other people, the more you'll pay and the more your choice will be limited.
- imo, obv. But I'm a cheap fuck and have always DIYed things...detritus
....no one going to mention a certain...you know...
....*checks am on QBN*
- nobody made thosemonospaced
- lol always rely on monosem
- rely on me for...?monospaced