- Last post
- 40 Responses
100+ MPH WIND GUSTS, FFS
Lol brush fire. This is news.
Well, at least Days of Our Lives is still coming on. Think positive people.
at 3am? what the hell... why are they changing the shedule on the new season??!!!!
PRETTY CRAZY. Seems like it is hitting in a lot of places that can cause a lot of damage. the Rancho Bernardo fire is right near my work so it is pretty smoky and such.
I was just evacuated from work in Carlsbad. Sat in traffic for 1 hr on a normal 15 min drive home. Our friends in Carlsbad just got evacuated from their home and are worried about their house.
I got home in Oceanside, picked up kids from school and have another fire two miles from here.
It's so hot out there, ugh! be careful people.
- Best viewed with firefoxPeter
- Driftmonkey where do you live?HijoDMaite
- Near College/Oceanside Blvd. I was pretty safe last night.DRIFTMONKEY
- Dude I live down the street from you. We should get a coffee and shoot the shit, or get some Pho down the streetHijoDMaite
- I'm off College and FrazeeHijoDMaite
- Yeah man, I go to Yummy Pho all the time. Which pho place do you like?DRIFTMONKEY
- I usually go to Mr. Pho on temple heights but i wanna try Yummy. inbox me your info and we'll hook up on FBHijoDMaite
- Get a roooom!
stay safe kids!
THIS IS NUTS!!!! (and I'm not just talking about vertical video)
- That is awful.mg33
- Hell on Earthdbloc
- Put your seatbelt on bro.wagshaft
- looks like a scene from an action movie, w the helicopter going on like thatMiguex
- that gave me the chills. don't want to think would it would be like to lose my house to something like that. :(sea_sea
Doesn't look like no brush fire to me...
Be careful fellow QBNer's in San Diego!