- Last post
- 67 Responses
ordinary effort utopian...
But utopian, it's really just 19 arabs under the control of the most evil mastermind since die hard who dun it!
I still don't know how it's possible for a majority of a nation to suspend their disbelief for so long in the age of information we live in,
see you sept 12
- This may be the most offensively stupid thing you have ever said. Good night.marychain
- please grow up mary, you seem to miss that part of the brain that explain why you say thing, you just say it, and think it's okGeorgesIV
- you will accuse putin of homofobia, but he didn't go to iraq on lies, kill a million innocents based on lies, destroyed a country because of lies, you can keep on jumping on your high horse every fuckn day of your life, but know that once you accept to be lied to, you will always be a fool, no offense of courseGeorgesIV
- destroyed a country because of lies, you can keep on jumping on your high horse every fuckn day of your life, but know that once you accept to be lied to, you will always be a fool, no offense of courseGeorgesIV
- you accept to be lied to, you will always be a fool, no offense of courseGeorgesIV
- And you are a conspiracy nutter who just lives to feel superior to everyone . Can't stand idiots like you. Always have all the answers right? Give me a fucking breakmarychain
- Right? Give me a fucking breakmarychain
- ad hominem, how can you take yourself so seriously, it's been 12 years and you think I've time to play with you,GeorgesIV
- it's sad though, you really never listen to others people point of view, it must be hard living in your bubble of self rightnessGeorgesIV
- smoke another bowl idiotmarychain
- but you'll put in a last word....cause that's what guys like you domarychain
- btw... this isn't debate class. So shove the ad hominem. You talk and talk and talk ad nauseum...never once producing anythingmarychain
- producing anything. 911 was a massive shadowy boogie man conspiracy. ok.......step up sonmarychain
- people that insult others are often so deeply flawed, they cry themselves to bed,georgesIII
Georgie porgey...you really are a nutcase. It's one thing not trusting governments. It's another thing entirely to believe the shit that is espoused in so many of these videos.
So all I need to do is create a video, talk really, really, really fast. Raise lots of ridiculous questions that are easily debunked, and you'll believe me?
Cool...I've also got some swampland you may be interested in buying.
It's always easier to attack someone that to actually attack a subject,
I'm constantly attacked because I speak my mind,
just tell me what are the easily debunked case you have and I'll listen, I'll debate you, I'll even give you all the time you have to prepare what you want to point out,
but I will not call you name,
until 6 months ago, we were all nutcases for saying they catalog everything you say online or offline,
4 weeks ago, it was still a conspiracy to say the "3 letter agency" had helped "dictator name" to commit act of atrocities,
fear is a beast, you can keep on calling me nutter all I want, but don't pretend to have always known it when it finally comes out.
- "When it finally comes out" haha. The truth is out there right g! BTW, When what finally comes out?goldieboy
- haven't you been paying attention on the snowden debacle, the cia assisting saddam, the tonkin incident, the benghazi clusterfuck, bizzaro worldgeorgesIII
- benghazi clusterfuck, I think I'm living in bizzaro world when people attack me for not knowing their own historygeorgesIII
- There's so much WE don't know g. It's near impossible to filter the truth from the news I watch/read and foil hat clan. It's all speculation whichever side you're ongoldieboy
- all speculation whichever side you're ongoldieboy
- when I don't know something, I just say it, I try looking into it, inform myself, I will not attack you ever for stating you povgeorgesIII
- 'all speculation whichever side you're on'
An intelligent stance which most people fail to take.set
Saw a tweet earlier that said something along the lines of 'Let's get 50,000 retweets to commemorate the 50,000 people who died in 9/11 related deaths'
- Somebody needs to kill those extra 12,241ORAZAL
- those are the victims of the 1973 Chilean coup d'état, also 11th sept.uan
- Thankfully we don't have to add communism victims the coup prevented!shaft
- nothing will ever legitimate the coup and the violence used against the democratic tradition in chile.uan
- Didn't a democratic parliament order Pinochet to stop Allende from turning Chile into a commie dictature?shaft
- Communism was a serious threat, they knew what it did to Cuba, Eastern Europe, those were times of Pol Pot.shaft
- > http://www.qbn.com/t…uan
- still 40 years after the coup, the seek for justice isn't over yet.uan
Hey George, just curious, what are the facts you believe that run contrary to the 'official' version. I think we can take it as a given fact that the reasons we were told for the justification of the Iraq invasion were 'spun' to say the least, any thing else?
- I'm working right now lucifer,
I may hit you via mail, I think trying to discuss here will go nowheregeorgesIII
- Fair enough. I did some research myself a few years back regarding specific claims around the WTC and the Pentagon and found thatMorning_star
- found that most of the Conspiracy 'Claims' were easily explained or just wrong. Love to see what you've got.Morning_star
- I'm working right now lucifer,
@georges I, II, III and IV. Of course governments have lied to cover things up. They've lied as far as WMD to justify going to war. The CIA has done some ordinary things. NSA has spied on people (did anyone really think the government didn't spy on its citizens?).
But how you go from that, to a government slaughtering thousands of its own, on home soil and getting away with what would need to be such a massive involving hundreds of people, well that's just silly.
- So you can juggle that they kill and maim foreigners, that they can get away with it for decades, but they will never do it to you because it's home soil, is this really what you're trying to convey? have you ever heard of operation gladio?georgesIII
- because it's home soil, is this really what you're trying to convey? have you ever heard of operation gladio? or iran contrar or pheonix?georgesIII
- massive coverup I meant to sayBusterBoy
- or pheonix, what make you think you're so special, plus they are tons of operations that were kept secret for decades which involved hundreds of peoplegeorgesIII
- involved hundreds of people,
maybe I should have writtne my diatribes on the leftgeorgesIII
9/11 will be remembered as much for the tragic loss of life in the US as the tremendous loss of civil liberties that followed.
George, you're clearly in rapture with the tin foil hat movement, so I won't bother arguing the point any longer. Believe what you want to believe if it makes you happy.
- Same can be said about you, to be fair.set
- realy buster, you don't make much sense, I can understand you live in fear of discovering santa isn't real,georgesIII
- "Believe what you want to believe if it makes you happy."set
- @set, how does that make me part of the tin foil hate brigade? You're as silly as GeorgeBusterBoy
- I quoted the part I was referring to.set
it's interresting that I've been called of kinds of names just for writing the comment above and stating that I don't believe in the official story,
it's rather interresting to see all the efforts some people will go into to be petty, I just wish you could put that much effort in finding who actually benefited from these atrocious act, none of the actors or countries they gave you actually gained anything from it,
it's been 12 years and we're actually light years from just the 3 towers falling, the major beneficiaries have been named,
it's been repeated ad nauseum that they hate you for you freedom, how much freer do you feel right now
- g, you have your opinion. Good on ya. But when using words like 'actors', in your context, you can come across a little taintedgoldieboy
- But after reading some of your previous posts on other subjects I can understand why you don't trust govermentsgoldieboy
- All the world's a stage, after allgeorgesIII
it just reminds me that iam 12 years older. already.
I seriously want to jam a butterknife into these fucking bored aholes with these conspiracy theories. People died extremely horrible deaths, and Im pretty fucking sure it wasnt some stupid plan by OUR government. Seriously, go get fucking laid or something please. Get off the computer!
- 'i'm pretty sure'
That's settled then. Let's jam butterknives in people with different opinions.set
- lmao opinionsCygnusZero4
- no conspiracy theorist deines it was an horrific day and aftermathfadein11
- Yours is just an opinion.set
- yeah, lets kill them, such a jingoistic person you are, I'm sure you never even moved out of stategeorgesIII
- <-- http://i.imgur.com/G…omg
- but you believe a couple guys from from the other side of the desert planned it instead.omg
- c'mon, we know they did it cause we found one of their passports in the street near the crash. How can u question th@?mrrgl
- If you don't believe your goverment would kill their own people for money, you're out of your mind.iCanHazQBN
- they don't give a shit about you.iCanHazQBN
- 'i'm pretty sure'