- Last post
- 5 Responses
I was just looking at Apple rumors and this commercial from the early 90s popped into my head. I remember seeing it and thinking, that's incredible, but I can't imagine how it could be possible with even the best technology at the time. What's eery is that it's very accurate, except that it was Apple who brought it with AT&T's help.
I am fascinated by the foreshadowing, because at the time a computer was a big box and wireless data was still in its infancy. What should we expect in another 15 years?
- wow, that is just around the corner, and yes, I believe this is where we're headed. thanks!monospaced
- I was expecting him to do her in the gl-ass at the end.mikotondria3
- wow the future looks cold, impersonal, and absolutely ridiculous.bogue
- as if people aren't diddling their iphones enough already. In the near future we're just going to be diddling everything all the time.bogue
- how does the grandmother see them? through the stove camera?
- wha? in the future we have to walk up to the tv, that sucksmoldero
Whoa....even more fascinating is the V.O. sounds eerily like Tom Selleck. I can hear his moustache rustling against the mic!
MORGAN FREEMAN AGAIN!
i love that "hayaaaaa" at&t used to have.
in the jingle.