- Last post
- 23 Responses
just received an email from this guy selling found invites...
"Saw you on QBN looking for a ffffound invite.
I have a ffffound invitation and I can make an account for you, but I can't give it away for free because of how rare they are (I had to pay for mine too). Here is my proof that I have an account http://ffffound.com/home/ffffoun…
If you are willing to pay the $30 I'm offering an invite for (pretty reasonable in light of how coveted these invites are) then follow these directions.
1. Choose a username you would like and let me know what it is.
2. I will create the account for you (BEFORE you pay me) and then send you the URL for the FFFFOUND domain with your own custom username to prove that it's real. If you want even further proof that this is legit then you can send me an image of your choice and I will upload it to your account and send you you the URL to it.
3. You send $30 to through PayPal (I'm a verified member, by the way)
4. When I see that you've completed the transaction I will send you an email with all of the account information for you to log in and you can change your email/password, etc.
And yes I have a ffffound invitation but I'm only making an account for you (Your account will not have an invitation to give away)
Let me know if you're still interested"
i think its a total scam. good thing is i already have one so its not as tempting.
hahaha - people are paying for these? i think my ffffound viewing has gone from daily (when i had an office job) to weekly (when i started my own co), to monthly... now i check it out every now and again...
ugh i just got the same email..
i have 4 invites i never gave away,, if anyone wants them free send me $30 and ill hook you up nicely!!
ffffound has lost it's luster.
someone mind sending me an invite?
I am down to my last ffffound invite.
send me $40 bucks first then we will talk.
FFFFound fucking sucks anyway, it's like a compilation of Tumblr dregs from people with terrible taste.
Sold mine a while back, it was boring.
How about I'll buy the first two round of beers and laugh at all your postings on QBN for an entire week. :)
Really not worth it either...
that's how I got my account, but for free. Mr Dinky came on here one night and offered to set up an account for certain people by using one invite to create an account, then using the invite from the new account to set up the next one etc..
still use it, it's great :)
I decided to give it a shot. He's legit, my account works fine.
are you an image archivist too?
I prefer designspiration but he only gave us one set of invites and we never got more. I don't think he plans to give out more either.
I only got one invite to give out methinks...
- anyway I could convince you to give it to my girlfriend, she has been looking for one for some time now. her email is lesanonyme at gmail.comwakest
- lesanonyme at gmailwakest
- tell her to check her mailbetelgeuse
- how bad does your girlfriend want it? she has youomg