- Last post
- 41 Responses
- scsi ftwprophetone
- oh yeah.2
- i still have mine...just in case ; )duhsign
- they made us buy those in my 1st year of GD degree.... i don't think i have even used itscruffics
- this brings back memories...pressplay
- I've got mine for my mpc 60prophetone
- 100 mb!dopepope
- These were too expensive for college kidspinkfloyd
- Plenty of space for your PageMaker 6.5 print project and low res tiffs and fontsprophetone
- Ahhh yes, the click of death sound always made for a fun day at the studio.t_rock
- stupid place to put the eject button. had mine on my desk and a notebook hit the button mid-save. ruined my senior project.kona
- project and i had to start it over 3 days before it was due. :/kona
- click of death... those things priceyali
- I had ten Zip disks, 1 whole Gig!
- Jaz Drives were where it was at, not this bullshit zipautoflavour
- 1 Gig up in this bitchautoflavour
You can't lick your elbows.
In a very early draft of Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones carried brass knuckles instead of a bullwhip.
The lion used in the original MGM movie logo killed its trainer and two assistants the day after the logo was filmed.
The term 'rule of thumb' comes from the old English law that men couldn't beat their wives with anything wider than their thumb.
A monkey's skull wrapped in leather and paper was used as a soccer ball in the very first World's Cup Soccer Championships in Uruguay.
The "pound" key on your keyboard (#) is called an octotroph.
Elvis Presley's hip-wiggling started out as a stage fright. He was so nervous, that his legs would shake.
Tommy Lee Jones and Al Gore were freshman roommates at Harvard.
Abdul Kassam Ismael, Grand Vizier of Persia in the tenth century, carried his library with him wherever he went. Four hundred camels carried the 117,000 volumes.
Celery has negative calories. It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with.
In 1386, a pig was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child.
All of the clocks in the movie Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.
The 21st century... where brands go to die.
macbook pro battery is bullet proof.
i am pretty high
✔nike® is for people who.....
i am pretty confused now
The average life expectancy of an enemy soldier in a Chuck Norris film is 4 seconds.
The "Happy Birthday" song is owned by Warner/Chappell & charges up to U.S. $10,000 for the song to appear in a film.
it looks like a SNES disk drive add on