- Last post
- 6 Responses
Added forms to a pdf, but noticed that people will only be able to print the items they type in, they can't save once they filled in the pdf.
Am I doing something wrong?
i believe you must have acrobat pro in order to save the pdf.
I think they might have to Save As in order to be able to save it... try it
just go to Advanced > Extend Features in Acrobat reader.
It will save-as the document and the acrobat reader users will be able to save the doc with the forms.
- It took me FOREVER to figure this out. I'm stoked that someone else knows about it.monospaced
- put it in the useful thread if it isn't there already :Dismith
- yes - this is fucking useful!bulletfactory
- is this new for version 9?bulletfactory
- I dunno since I only had to use this "feature" recently for the first time.monospaced
maybe add a 'save' button, with the obvious action, to the form.
thanks everyone....should solve my issues...