- Last post
- 30 Responses
I decided some time ago that I wanted to make handmade watches from scratch. Been living on my savings for the last 1.5 years while studying horology. Got a couple month left and Im running out of $.. So Im putting a couple things for sale to hopely come up with some cash. More items will be added as I grow more desperate.
1. 180+ Original artworks of the Horror series by Joshua Lucian Rickenbaugh, Comes with book. These use to be sold on YWFT. 200$ for the whole thing.
are you asking for offers? or did you just forget to put how much you want to sell it for?
- serious question.lvl_13
- or did you not read the postbaseline_shift
- 200$ for the whole thing.version3
- he wrote $200monospaced
- 200$ for the whole thing. 200$ for the whole thing. 200$ for the whole thing. 200$ for the whole thing. 200$ for the whole thing.Ruffian
- 200$ 200$ 200$ 200$ 200$ 200$ 200$ 200$ 200$ 200$ 200$ 200$ 200$ 200$ 200$ 200$ 200$ 200$ 200$ 200$ukit
show me a timepiece you are working on/have built
lvl, how many times do i have to tell you today? "I expect more of you"
my fault. i missed the period and read it like:
"These use to be sold on YWFT 200$ for the whole thing."
like as in YWFT used to sell it for $200.
Do you have a cute sister?
That sounds like a really cool skill to learn and beats sitting at a computer all day.
Where do you go to learn horology?
- Trois-Rivieres, Canada. The last remaining watchmaking school in Canada.meok
- It must be pretty crazy to go there are be sitting in class with people who are all into the same obscure thingukit
- Don't get me wrong - it seems like a fascinating thing to studyukit
- Very passionate people. Im having the time of my life.meok
3. Canon Rebel XT digital camera with the EFS- 18-55 lens. It come with the original box and all that was inside at purchase. I will trow in an extra battery and a high-speed memory card for free. I had absolutely no issues with this camera ever since Ive owned it. 300$
Pictured is of the actual camera.
4. This breaks my heart. Surfboards for sale.
Al Merrick Five 6'0 with Red-X fin system 300$
Lost Whiplash 5'10 300$
NSP shortboard 6'2 200$
studying horology = addicted to meth
what kind of work are you looking after the studies?
So since you are learning about watch making, can you like...turn back time or anything like that?
Sending you an email, meok.
I bought a house from a grandfather clock repair man, he left all his stuff in the garage when we bought it. Thousands of little gears, brass numbers, coo coo's etc etc. I called his daughter up and told her if it was still there when the moving trucks arrive I'm throwing it all away.
- that was an immature decisionversion3
- he's just messingraf
- you didn't have to deal with them during negotiations.fooler2
- they had 30 days to vacate, everything else was gone, they're lucky I even called them.fooler2
- You coulda built a steampunk time machine from all that.harlequino
- but I know how you can grow to despise people you bought a house from :)raf
- true, what was I thinkingfooler2
- did a corpse on a stick pop out of the attic window every hour, on the hour?airey
- no but now you've got me scared to checkfooler2
are you sylar?
How about selling watches
sell time. i need more.
posted a note but felt something this gold needs to be mentioned.
at least when flavor flav ask's if you know what time it is, he will.
The camera is on hold awaiting payment. :)