- Last post
- 13 Responses
[Continuing from my 'seattle to portland' thread http://www.qbn.com/topics/604719…
I start my drive from Portland to SF tomorrow afternoon! Planning on driving the majority of the coast, seeing the Redwoods & Cascades, the typical stuff everyone knows about.
PLEASE recommend must-see roadside attractions, towns, food, places to stay, photo spots, etc. that I cannot miss. I have plenty of time to get to the Bay Area so I'm down for exploring!
take your time.... there's a giant storm rolling through tonight and tomorrow...
congrats. i've never driven that part of the coast (other than from SF up into napa/sonoma) so i don't have any recommendations other than to just have fun :)
Keep a sharp eye out for Big Foot, he now resides at the Redwood National and State Park.
do anything fun in Portland?
yeah! having a great time, not happy to leave.
- like, i wanna movebarbtastic
- I moved here (PDX) from Columbus 12 years ago and I've never been back.fooler2
- i love columbus, it's changed a lot in the past 10 years, it's america's best kept secretbarbtastic
- Ohio looks best through a rear-view mirrorgimmejimmy
SigDesign - thx for the food cart tip in my other thread! Found a brand new one at Mississippi and Skidmore near where I am staying and have eaten breakfast there almost every day.
- Awesome! It amazes me the quality of food in those carts... I'll have to check that one outSigDesign
- 2 words: Ruby Dragon
- food is amazing, people working there so friendly and you get three meals for the price of one.barbtastic
fooler- went to powell's, crazy!
everyone keeps talking about the donuts but i haven't really made it over that way. lots of eatins, bike riding and gettin tattoos instead
theres lots of places in the mission for tattoos.
I'm sure Columbus is still cool but a Columbus without Mean Mister Mustards, Neally B's, Crazy mamas, Sanchos, Staches (little bros) is not my Columbus.
- but that's just campus?? barf.barbtastic
- ok little bros counts as something i'm still super sad aboutbarbtastic
- yeah I was young and didn't know about the finer things in lifefooler2
- fooler, please come visit so i can show you what the new improved c-bus has to offer :Dbarbtastic