- Last post
- 11 Responses
This is the Loaf N' Jug Logo - I had never seen these convenience stores before going to CO last month.... I immediately thought the logo was shite - After staring at my coffee cup for a few minutes I realized that the logo was a stylized illustration of the US... or that's my best guess.
- lol seriously caught me off guard...I was like what the hell is that!designbot
- veeeery stylized.winnie_the_shit
- Loaf N' Jug? You're shitting me? WTF? An outhouse and bootleg liqour joint?TheBlueOne
- lol @ TBD I know that's what I always think of!designbot
- beeter than 'Kum n' go'kld
it's not just king soopers... kroger's gas has that back in the midwest
This is the Turkey Hill logo in Pennsylvania.
Its a simplified 'america' shape.
- That name may be worse than "Loaf-n-Jug" :Pdesignbot
- this is an old, established, central PA diary producer that branched off into convenience stores. I guess someone bought embaseline_shift
- delicious ice cream! :)baseline_shift
- So this one is the original then?designbot
- Not sure, to be honest. I just remember seeing the logo change on the store where i went to school.baseline_shift
I did feel a sense of accomplishment when finally 'saw' the logo - like I 'bested it' or something. i'm using a lot of 'quotes' today.
simplified america shape eh?
I stared at forever and could not figure out what the hell it was. My focus was on the four random shapes/colors and how they were all different sizes.
its a pretty good logo. weird, the america shape is the first thing i saw. i cannot get my eyes to even focus on the four individual shapes without my brain forcing me to see america.
we use to call the King Soopers over by Cheesman Park Queen Soopers if you know what I mean.