- Last post
- 275 Responses
To alleviate potential panic for the eleventh-hour crowd:
There's a link within the project brief PDF to download the InDesign template for you to use:
You can also download it directly here: http://www.abettertomorrowbook.c…
Please make sure to include all your links (your "work" image files) in your zip submission file.
Please send your submission ZIP to:
If your final zip for submission is in excess of emailable size, please upload your entry somewhere online (FTP or such), email us a link, and we will download it. If you have any questions in regards to this, please email:
can we change the font marco, i don't like the one you chose in the template.
There is a second book?
a better the day after tomorrow.
followed by a better week next thursday.
I'm waiting for Yayhooray to print theirs. It consists of rainbow jizz.
- oh, missy.Jnr_Madison
- Oh, I see. Inappropriate.juhls
- not inappropriate enoughmagnificent_ruin
- sso are you saying that all the people that dropped out are just yh spys??e-pill
- More inappropriate responses required.Jnr_Madison
- yh is full of gay cocke-pill
- hahaha eddie.ian
another book for more people to drop out from!?
always with the jizz on your mind...
this just in: epill yh spy
I see where this thread is going...
i thought it was off to a pretty good start.
Someone please post their statement. I have no idea how to fill two paragraphs when I've already written a short bio for the first page. So far I have:
"For me, QBN has been a tremendous tool for growth and networking within the design community. Since 2005, I have visited QBN on a regular basis for inspiration, input, and advice. It has broadened my horizons and helped me develop professional relationships in various parts of the world. I sincerely hope this book helps the cause of Patrick and those in similar condition."
This only gives me one column filled. Looks naked elsewise.
- Ummm...can you put:
"- Jaline" at the end, please?
Looks good otherwise.juhls
- Also, change "2005" to "2003".juhls
- 2 paaragraphs!??! i used 7 words i think...e-pill
- ha. I need to fill the other column. Buggered for ideas.Scotch_Roman
- i wrote...COMICS!!! COMICS!!!!! COMICS!!! COMICS!!!! AND COMICS!!! COMICS!!e-pill
- Maybe this is good enough :)juhls
- Unless you want more text to balance the page.juhls
- that was what i wrote for my statement...e-pill
- no text... no pattern...no probleme-pill
- My statement is: I like QBN.Mau
- it's a pretty flexible grid, perhaps only one column is neededmagnificent_ruin
- My statement is blankmagnificent_ruin
- Ummm...can you put:
your bio was meant to be your qbn bio gramme...
perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to add but when there is no longer anything to take away
I didn't know that, skt. Hmm...
there's a bio and there's a statement. redundant but the bio, from what i understand, is our qbn bio. the statement is the artist's statement. in my case, they are both about slamming H.
statement is specific to the book, bio should be what is in your qbn bio. as far as i know.
aye mon then.
Pile of cunt
i have an image in my qbn bio. this can't be good.
OK, well I just put what I studied / am studying.
Omar is dead, Kelpie
plash = douche
- my pvn topics are only happy bidets...e-pill
- wrong move?magnificent_ruin
- wrong font?magnificent_ruin
- Mine are FMT's for fuck's sake. You might as well point to them at my future court hearing.flavorful
- ARFGH, with the omar!ian