- Last post
- 692 Responses
- It's kinda hard to appreciate the difference... 'til he starts punching the wood blocks.detritus
- Yes, keep working on that technology. Skynet is watching and waiting. :)ETM
- That coolpillhead
- it can punch through two soft pine boards? so a bulky, expensive suit can do what a couple of years training could do anyway?Amicus
this been in here yet?
- from time to time. always worth a re-post. http://www.qbn.com/t…invisiblechamber
- i was where i knew he was this summer but i didn't find any ghosts in my pics :-/invisiblechamber
- yikes, from 2008+.jaylarson
- whats that?hektor911
- haha! they project an image through a lens with a slave triggered flash.Stian
Did anyone catch the documentary, Hitler's Stealth Fighter on More4 over the weekend.
It was discovered that the German's had a working Prototype Jet Fighter Stealth Fighter in the Second World War, had the Germans had more time to get it into production it would have won them the War. That is scary ahead of its time Tech considering the British only had the spitfire at the time.
- hrm, not sure I agree with NG's use of the term 'stealth' - Delta wing designs have more primary faculties..detritus
- Well, Northrop built a replica and it had Stealth properties, you can see that just from the design of the thing.pillhead
- well, they were here
- designis awesomedrgz
- Go deeper man. Don't pussy foot around the edges. Ever heard of operation paperclip?VikingKingEleven
- fuck yeah!jetSkii
- funny viking I was about to mention Wernher von Braun the Nazi rocket scientist who became the chief of NASA after WWII. I had never heard of operation papclip, I just looked it upDodecahedron
- I had never heard of operation paperclip, I just looked it up. I willing to bet USA knew about all this tech for decades.Dodecahedron
- Fucking amazing, this is where the B2 startedanimatedgif
- fucking radscarabin