- Last post
- 41 Responses
Any of you tried this? Difficult to get here in the US.
i have not. 'tis good?
Best beer in the world bar none.
so they say.
made by a secret order of monks.
we have an amazing hard to find beer store here... but they don't have any (at the moment).
beer is good. wine is easier to drink. whiskey, bourbon, and scotch are where it's at.
>>we have an amazing hard to find beer store here... but they don't have any (at the moment).
And they won't. Only available from the abby itself. And only pre-ordered. And only 2 per vehicle. And sells out quite quickly, supposedly.
I honestly had beer only once this year
well, the year is only 16 days old. You can catch up.
The liver is evil and must be punished.
im a big fan of leinenkugel. anyone know this beer. or southhampton
I like the big eddy.
Anyone tried 312? It's pretty good
with all this beer talk... i'm walking down the bar on the corner. Y'all have great weekends.
Anyone had New Castle or Fat Tire?
- yes, quite a few times.simple_space
- too many times. fat tire used to be my favorite when I lived in coloradovisionary
- Fat Tire is the only real good beer to come out of CO, and it's really not that good.skwiotsmith
- New Belgium's spring seasonal is way better...skwiotsmith
- FT is a little too sweetvisionary
- I have to try New Belgiumkgvs72
- New Belgium is the maker of Fat Tire just to clarify...skwiotsmith
- New Belgium is good quality. 1554 ftw.simple_space
There is only one thing going in my fridge tonight and that is Harpoon Winter Warmer.