print or web?
- Last post
- 10 Responses
so i was talking to this stripper after a private show and she asked me what i did, i said i was a graphic designer then she replied "print or web?". i asked how'd she know that and apparently her ex was one.
whoever he is, hes awesome. are you on qbn?
Was she hot? Pics?
- cant use phones inside the club.October
hehe just kidding
I hit it
you should have asked if she does shows or film
was it this girl: http://www.slinkyfoxvideo.com
- she looks like jay leno.epete22
I don't know id I'd really want to date a stripper. Kind of like dating a whore.
i had a 3way with one who was staying at my house.
"...i asked how'd she know..."
I've only ever known 4 people who 'stripped', all of whom were pretty damned intelligent, outgoing and well-adjusted women at uni.
They weren't stupid, unhinged or searching for 'something' - they merely knew they could get paid a shitload of cash for not very much effort, and they found the whole pathetic, slavering guy thing kinda funny and, I guess, empowering.
If anything, I was always a bit jealous of their position - there's not much of a market for skinny ginger guys in the world of stripping. At least, no kind of market I'd wish to find myself in (thinks slave bar in the Sub-sahara) ...
- maybe porno would be up your alleySoler
- I get offered money to strip for old men all the time. They lose interest when they find out I'm bot 15.Jnr_Madison
- I'm not assuming she's stupid, just saying if you tell any other girl that, they won't reply with "print or web"October