- Last post
- 16 Responses
Who is the “iPhone Girl”?
Pictures of an Asian factory worker found on a new iPhone sold to a British customer have generated keen discussion on the Internet about her identity — and her fate.
The three pictures, posted on the Apple discussion Web site MacRumors.com, show a young Asian woman working on what appears to be an assembly line for iPhones.
Dressed in a pink striped outfit and hat and wearing white gloves with yellow fingertips, the young woman now known on the Web as the “iPhone Girl” is shown smiling and making victory signs as she poses next to an iPhone.
oh golly gee, there is controversy everywhere!
That would be cool i it were true I hope it is true, I'd quite like to have a photo of one of the people that made my phone on my phone, I don;t have an iphone but it is a nice idea like how mercedes sign the engines or some shit like that.
I think its cute
- doesn't look like a sweatshop face to me... actually looks like she's having a good time.D_Dot
- i've worked in much dirtier factories in the USlackofcolor
- no black eyes, not malnourished, good teeth, I would say its ok!sherman
- some of the high-tech factories are pretty good. better than some places in europe.lowimpakt
- More of them should start taking picsmorilla
- propaganda? perhaps...
is she cute?...definitely.exador1
- or hired model?bezul555