- Last post
- 27 Responses
Astonishing news : every large company you deal with is evil. Especially nestle.
poorly reasoned and paranoid to the extreme. ie #6: Google toolbar is spyware with all features enabled...no shit sherlock. It say so clear as day on google's config page, and has always been there. I had the toolbar since it was announced and have remembered google being explicit about sending info back.
You know, according to their logic, they should be assailing nielsen tv ratings system. the site's phony populism is silly.
Google has enemies. do a search on Searchking (in google) for info. whois for google-watch.org turns up atypically little, wonder if they have anything to hide.
nice one kpl :)
1. Google is my favorite site on the Internet
2. Google helps me find things and solve problem everyday.
3. Google is extremely fast and probably in part due to some of these "evil" cookies etc. i am prepared to put up with such "evil" for such amazing performance
4. Google is constantly the top s.e. referer for sites I builld.
5. Google doesn't ask me for any money -
6. Google took me out to dinner last night and bought me flowers
I hate cookie paranoia bs - ooh a cookie - scary stuff - i hope all my secrets aren't revealed to the world
OH NO! You mean they even log my IP address?!?
I think I can live with that. Who cares? Every website you go to logs everything they can, so why can't google?
They are the best. Who cares about cookies and ip addresses when I can find anything I want in about .14 seconds.
I have a shitty hosting service and I can see every IP address that visits. IP addresses are needed to run the f*cking internet.
google is like a booty call.
good but wrong
Turn your computer off and everything will be okay.
Google helps me find porn,
What else can I ask??
Google is evil, the 9/11 attacks were an inside job, the Bilderberg group rules the world, Area 51 contains aliens and vaccines are actually a government DNA tracking system.
Or .. you're just a person easily scared by things you don't understand.
data collection, and going around and picking up people's passwords, and fighting net neutrality is wrong and evil. you're pretty ignorant if you equate that to area 51 and tin foil hat bullshit.
- Data collection and password storage is evil?Lillebo
- yes, when improperly used.instrmntl
- condescending prick.instrmntl
- u mad?Lillebo
- Not at all, you're just a douche.instrmntl
- Lol:D Better skip the novocain the next time you're at the dentist. They'll put chips in your teeth...Lillebo
- Thanks for the advice.instrmntl
Google is not evil, Gooogle on the other hand...
Eric Schmidt: Google Will Give Higher Rankings to Content Tied to Verified Profiles
But Schmidt doesn't stop there. He essentially predicts that privacy will cease to exist online. Governments, he says, will find it "too risky" to have thousands of citizens "anonymous, untraceable and unverified" online, suggesting they will want to require verification of all online accounts at some level of government.
(via shaft indirectly http://www.qbn.com/topics/680037… )