- Last post
- 8 Responses
and also dude, stop fucking re-using passwords lol
QBN is just a php script pulling text from a mysql database, did you think they had a "security department" caring for security?
change your password, don't re-use passwords for different services!
There's no data breach, you're just being careless with your security
- What so I should change all my passwords? I thought password1234 was strong enoughautoflavour
- I always use just "password" it fools them every time.utopian
- With capital P for extra securitymoldero
- this is a valid supposition... except I only call myself imbecile here and google creates / stores my passwords. sted & i discussed this issue months ago.imbecile
- That's it....I'm changing my password to imbecile1234utopian
- Auto, change it to Password_1234, you'll be fine.Continuity
- you guys are idiots. you should set your password to three times your username. Easy. Unless your username is flung*ho%$ksjahfd25Nairn
- this is the only place I've used this password on the internet and it shall stay that wayshellie