- Last post
- 4 Responses
I've been messing with this for some time.
the whole business stack can be addressed with 2 services.
• office operations goes to G Suite (gsuite.google.com)
along with google cloud platform for any webapp needs; (anything from a minecraft server to web server for decoupled apps) g suite is pretty easy to migrate mail, file and office operations
- list of google services: https://support.google.com/a/ans… , https://cloud.google.com/
- $12 /user/ month ($60/m or 5 users get you unlimited cloud storage)
• i also use mega business cloud drive for unlimited storage (mega.nz/business)
- $11/ user/ month (x3 for unlimited to kick in)
so $45 bucks covers anything you'd need for online/office management (including user, hardware management, Marketing & Dev Ops)
* pro-tip don't use file stream, clone/mirror instead