- Last post
- 70,088 Responses
I just signed up to a Facebook account as there's a work-related group I keep having recommended to me.
I hate that sort of social media and want nothing to do with it - I did have an FB account, when it was novel and we were all innocent, but deleted it something like 7 or 8 years ago.
Anyway, I decided to ringfence things and created a specific container in Firefox for it, and what have I just done? Logged in from browser normal, no container.
I imagine poisonous myceliel tendrils all making contact and putting two and two and twenty together and now it knows who the fuck I am. Again.
I hate the modern internet.
- it really doesn't mattermonospaced
- Nothing innocent about the 'Hot or Not' app back then you naughty boy.microkorg
- not to you perhaps.Nairn
- I'm not fussed either.Fax_Benson
- me and mono are pretty sanguine about the whole thing to be honestFax_Benson
- I really just don't give a fuck if they know who I am. I'm a nobody and always will be. My private life still remains private.monospaced
- nope it really doesn't matterfadein11
- It's true. Mono doesn't care if I make stupid comment on his baby photos XDpango