- Last post
- 84 Responses
Khabib just sent this on instagram:
"I would like to address @ufc
Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?
Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.
In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugov has nothing to do with that.
If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.
if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself.
And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.
- Marketing 101.Nairn
- Wow. But in actuality Conor is still paying for that incident, he didn't get off with anything, in fact he's 0-2 since then.robotron3k
- Conor was "banned" from fighting but only in NY after that accident. He's allowed to fight anywhere else. Such BS but the UFC knows he's a cash cow.fooler
- I'd say its 10% marketing and 90% real. Honor is way higher in Khabib's mind than money or anything else.Bennn
- LOL! More UFC marketing hype. Staged BS was/is staged!chukkaphob
- you're right chukka, its all staged to create hype, i totally agree with you so much, you're so rightBennn
- You can't retaliate against someone doing something bad and then claim 'honor', that makes you as bad as themThe_Reprisalizer
- but Russiaimbecile