- Last post
- 235 Responses
I liked it as well.
The man in black (ed harris), I think he's just a guest. Which is why he can't be harmed by any of the hosts.
Milk? no clue yet.
Flies? Maybe so they could say, "She wouldn't hurt a fly. To which she would then smack the shit out of a fly. I dunno.
I totally forgot about the 70's movie Westworld. In the first episode they mentioned the last time there was a "problem" was 30 years ago - wonder if they were referring to the events from the movie?
But I really like the subtle editing to make the glitches and facial expressions. Read an article yesterday (which I can't find for some reason) that talked about the acting and editing and mentioned the movie which I had forgotten about, but immediately remembered the cover artwork from when I was a kid at the video store.
- Yeah the older robot that Ford talks to at the end is awesomecannonball1978
- Er not at the end... in the lab I meancannonball1978
- The man in black was a robot in the movie.
But James Marsden couldn't shoot him, so I don't know.freedom
- 30 years ago was obviously a reference to the movie.freedom
- i'll point out that the 70's were 40 years ago, not 30 ;_; we're all aging incredibly rapidly.sarahfailin
- 1973 is the year it came out.sarahfailin