- Last post
- 214 Responses
When your playing catch with your son and you realise you haven't played 'ball' for like 23 years ... which is almost the same age as your gf... you have a sort of 2001 time tunnel moment at the passing of time.
You get a birthday card again.
Grey pubes = death is coming
when you give your dob on an online form and scrolling to your year takes forever
I don't understand how Snapchat works.
Getting up twice in the night to take a piss.
starting to get crazy eyebrows - like old Tory politician eyebrows. Never understood how they could just let them grow.
I spend more time in the Politics thread than the Chick of the Day or Boobs of the Day threads.
You flinch every time you read "your" on the title of this thread
I've just pulled out an errant beard hair that is ginger for only the top half, then a small gradient to white.
This after a friend stopped dead in his tracks mid-conversation and exclaimed unsympathetically (he is somewhat on the spectrum) "Christ, you have the largest grey hair in your beard!".
Yesterday I wrote, then didn't post here, that I'd been horrified to find a centimetre-long hair growing out of my ear. Not inner ear, my actual fucking ear, half-way up.
- I get the random side-of-ear-hair too. I usually moan at my wife for not telling me its there. Sometimes it ends up being 2-3 cm long fine hair!microkorg
- Good point — I'll have to give 'er indoors a sound thrashing tonight!detritus
- having haircut last year when the barber uses clippers to trim my outer ears. Neither of us say anything but I am now a paranoiac ear-checkerFax_Benson
- a proper barber should take care of this, plus your nose and brow, all unsaidimbecile
- trimming ear hair is a part of my routine now. I hate it.section_014
When you wonder if QBN needs a gardening thread.
when you have to explain to an entire room full of people who beavis and butthead are.
- hehehe coolmugwart
- nightmare :Dsted
- I had to do the same with Ren & Stimpy a couple of years back. I could only sigh.Continuity
- We're that old now?!!? Jesus...that used to be popular culture a couple of years ago.Maaku
- Who are Ren & Stimpy? :-DKrassy
- pull up a clipdoesnotexist
When you listen to the top hits of 2017 and hate everything about where music is going
- That's your mistake right there. listening to top hits.pango
- sure wasSunSunSun_
- To be fair - modern music is fucking dribble and has very little artisti/ mental meritmugwart
- applies to all top hits backwards and forwards in time (few exceptions)drgs
- Music just gets better and better.
Except pop. That was always shit, and always will be.detritus
- ^ true dad but its getting harder to survive as an artists... as its always beenmugwart
- You're getting old if you look at top hits and judge all music that way.CyBrainX