- Last post
- 55 Responses
IF the sandy hook conspiracy was true, would you:
A: stand by your decision against firearms / vote to give up firearms.
B: say "fuck you Mr. man" and go buy one or keep things as they are when it comes to armed civilians.
I for one would rather wish this conspiracy was true and all those kids are still alive then the later. I have more faith in American people then its powers that be. (I believe the powers that be are not necessarily the government.)
I'm not saying I believe in this conspiracy, but I am throwing this out there.
- fyoucher1 0
A. Guns are unnecessary for civilians
- < opinionalbums
- even if the powers that be went through all that trouble to fool us, you wouldn't be angered to oppose them?moldero
- Yeah, as long as guns are out there they're "necessary". I can bet that's what you're thinking yeah?fyoucher1
- nope, see 5 posts downmoldero
- + if you read all of the sotdt, youll see i am a gun owner against guns and willing to hand mine it, if a law is passedmoldero
- Still same answerfyoucher1
- ok cool :)moldero
- I also think their unnecessary, I have a lot, and all i ever did is shoot paper targets and beer cans with themmoldero
- boobs 0
Why would one even bother thinking about this when the whole idea of a "Sandy Hook" conspiracy is just a cruel joke. A really cruel joke.
- People's paranoia knows no limits and is, sadly, inflamed and informed and dictated by current events, regardless.detritus
- 'irrespective' would've been a better choice of word than 'regardless'. I need to use it more. It's a good word.detritus
- A damn Good word.detritus
- MrAbominable 0
PS. Taxes are unnecessary for civilians.
- albums 0
stop using a conspiracy to further divide the people. it's stupid, more so than the other demanding statements by those of the anti-gun crowd.
- ukit2 0
As much as I love reading conspiracy theory stuff, they are mostly bullshit. Usually relying on some "out of place" detail or inconsistency.
Ask yourself this, if the whole thing was planned, what was the point? There's virtually no chance any real gun control measures are going to get passed.
- moldero 0
obviously, theres no wrong or right answer, im genuinely curious to what lengths one would go to, IF ANY, if they discovered they lived under the rule of a truly evil and manipulative force.
• would we stand up?
• would we bow down for the sake of our comfort zone?
the question isn't about this conspiracy's legitimacy,
the question is:
if it were true, A or B?
- im writing a screenplay on conspiracy, has nothing to do with SH, just trying to stir up thought provoking conversationmoldero
- git some other peoples views
- No there is a right answer. It's not a conspiracy.TheBlueOne
- that wasnt the questinemoldero
- ukit2 0
im genuinely curious to what lengths one would go to, IF ANY, if they discovered they lived under the rule of a truly evil and manipulative force.
It's the same question Keanu struggled with in "The Matrix"
- dbloc 0
if there was legitimate proof that this was all set up, I'd like to think that the people would stand up. Without proof it will stand as a conspiracy.
- mantrakid 0
but dbloc, stand up and do what? demand change? force change even through violence? is chaos better than living under the thumb of a select few?
i dont know what i believe anymore.
- yeah i don't know...dbloc
- Dont get me wrong either.. i deeply long for some major change in the way our society works to happen in my lifetime.mantrakid
- im also scared completely shitless about what that means for me and my family...mantrakid
- but there's a secret part of me that feels like maybe i crave the complex simplicity of having to simply 'survive'.mantrakid
- as opposed to putting up with the bullshit smokescreen presented by media / politics / economics / corporate interestmantrakid
- i think id be a happier human knowing i have people around me who love me and the only thing i need to do each daymantrakid
- is ensure we got enuf to eat, without subscribing to the rule system someone else has put in place for all to live by.mantrakid
- wagshaft 0
Dropped this in the "shooting" thread. But seems pertinent for the too...
Flips the conspiracy on it's head:
The NRA and it's cohorts staged Sandy Hook, Aurora, et al. to stoke fear and to increase gun sales. Seems more plausible than the government staging the massacres in a prolonged effort to "take yer guns" in order to institute the new world order.
- mantrakid 0
I dont have time to read up on the conspiracy aspect.. Are they saying that an organization staged the entire event, actually killing people and leaving the killer as the scapegoat, or is the conspiracy that the event didnt actually happen and technically no one died.
- i think their saying they were all actorsmoldero
- woowwww.... thats intense...mantrakid
- No, they're saying they hate Obama because he's black. They're just not saying-saying it.mg33
- if this was true, i wouldn't think Obama had anything to do with it, nor bush if he was in officemoldero
- as much as I hated Bush, their all just puppetsmoldero
- THEY'RE as in THEY AREalbums
- i_monk 0
I was anti-gun long before this American tragedy du jour.
- pig 0
- TheBlueOne 0
If the Sandy Hook conspiracy is in fact a real conspiracy, and you believe that is in fact the case, wouldn't public postings like this on the internet really just be some devious honeypot to gather a collection of the IP addresses of those brave patriotic libertarian who would rise up with their private firearms against the government and their sympathizers? I mean if you really believe the government would fake a mass shooting of school children to take your guns but are still gullible enough to respond to stuff like this on a technological network that was built by said government..I mean, doesn't that make you a bigger idiot than someone who would believe this stuff?
- GeorgesII 0
I consider SH more of a distraction especially concocted for the "conspiracy" masses.
as TBO said I believe SH is a big honeytrap just like the white house petitions,
why would someone with a brain leave his name, mail, location on a petition to secede completely escapes me,
- you believe it was "concocted"?TheBlueOne
- Besides you carry a cell phone. They know where you are already.TheBlueOne
- The event may have happened, but I don't believe it happened the way the mainstream media says it happened, just my gut feeling, I've "studied" too many other cases of shooting to believe this one is as they sayGeorgesII
- feeling, I've "studied" too many other cases of shooting to believe this one is as they say, just look at the difference http://documentaryhe…
- qTime 0
- Horp 0
I'm a big follower of conspiracy theories. I never believe in any of them, but like movie making and story telling the conspiracies that we as a society concoct and ferment provide a window on cultural and societal trajectory that can not be see quite as clearly via research into conventional behaviours and beliefs.
Almost always, conspiracies in the cracks we percieve when considering events from a far detatched viewpoint via imperfectly grabbed and presented coverage and opinion.
Thank god none of these events are so perfect that they do not elicit public scrutiny. The day something awful happens and nobody even bothers asking questions will be the day that any hidden conspirators working shock-theatre tricks to instigate change on a national or global level will have finally got their game down pat... that's if we assume they exist of course.
But I also its not implausible for events like these to be theatre. Its well documented throughout history that theatrical shock has been the only way to mobilise entire nations and herd them into radical changes of belief.
Its not without precedent, although I have to say I don't believe in the conspiracy theory of Sandy Hook any more than I believe in any of the other conspiracy theories of a similar nature.
- conspiracies (take root) in the cracks, is what I meant to sayHorp
- the black hands, lusitania, gulf of tonkin, jfk, rfk, mlk, 9/11, maliGeorgesII
- all of south americaGeorgesII
- and because I'm in italy,
look up "operation gladio"GeorgesII
- yup, what G said, most wars were started this way, with false flag opsmoldero