- Last post
- 1,860 Responses
Ban guns and that title would say, "Terror, tragedy for tight-knit Sikh community after mass stabbing".
Ban knives and that title would then say, "Terror, tragedy for tight-knit Sikh community after mass poisonings".
Ban every medication on the market and that title would then say, "Terror, tragedy for tight-knit Sikh community after mass bassball bat beating."
Ban... eh fuck it. Ban everything.
- *baseball ratherCygnusZero4
- your logic is so flawed! A mass stabbing is a million times more preferable to a shooting, and you know itmonospaced
- if you don't understand this, I kindly request you get your head out of your ass and this threadmonospaced
- Derp, yeah you cant kill a ton of people with a knife. Fucking idiot.CygnusZero4
- No, you can't. You can run from a knife, but you can't outrun a bullet.monospaced
- Hmm, lets see. Whats more effective, a knife or a gun?
- You can kill much MORE people with guns. Thats what they are designed forqTime
- Don't bother, q, Cygnus thinks we're all "liberal faggots" for not toting guns.monospaced
- Knives are awesome at killing people from a rooftop 100 yards away.aaux
- no-one said anything about banning guns you fucking twit.inteliboy
- I love this argument. To people who think guns and knives are equal, lets have a duel to decide...rosem
- I get a gun, you get a knife.rosem
32 departments of defense and no one knew this was coming.
american defense intelligence is thee worst it has ever been.
This isn't a thread about banning guns, CygnusZero4. Please don't bring in the leftovers of another thread's arguments into this, please.
- Go suck a dick. Ill derail your thread if I like you liberal faggot.CygnusZero4
- conservative ratherCygnusZero4
- liberal faggot? wow, you really just cemented your place in this world with that statement. congratsmonospaced
- its like watching brothers fightmoldero
- I love how conservatives are spinning thisseverian
- Yeah, let the shootings commence?seeessess
RIP to the innocent victims of gun violence.
“He believes we need to take steps that protect Second Amendment rights of the American people but that ensure that we are not allowing weapons into the hands of individuals who should not, by existing law, obtain those weapons,”
“I still believe that the Second Amendment is the right course to preserve and defend and don’t believe that new laws are going to make a difference in this type of tragedy,”
Yep, both realize laws wont fix this. Only way to fix this is to take every gun on Earth and melt it down, and they will then be replaced by knives. Crazy people are the problem here, not guns, or knives, or bats, or poison or whatever the fuck else.
There is one flaw in the argument is that the last people who are left with the guns are going to Rule everyone and you wont have a defense. Kumbaya
- that kind of fear is one of the saddest things I can imaginemonospaced
- < it does suck actually, wish i was less paranoid, seen too much shit though, and not on TVmoldero
- since I came to MX, shit is wild west crazy down here.moldero
- What you think of fear is common sense.yurimon
- i dont present myself as a victim though, that being one of my primary defensesmoldero
- + you cant rely solely on a gun, you have to know how to take them away, knife work and good ol hand to handmoldero
This shit happened between 3-5 miles from my house yesterday. Sirens were going berserk for hours. Crazy shit.
Seems this CygnusZero guy has quite a gun fetish.
I know I'm skipping these threads, can't tolerate gun freaks.
- FROM NOW ON... lolernexbcn
- sorry bro, I never expected this responsemonospaced
- I tolerate ignorance like yours all the timeyurimon
- I wasn't calling you a gun freak monospacedernexbcn
- I know, emex, I was referring to the gun freaks themselves alsomonospaced
I think we can expect to see more of these things as time moves forward.
Fox News + Rednecks + Guns = shit like this
How many more people would be alive today if the US had gun laws like the UK?
I smell sectarian violence!
someone get me the U.N.
To the "We need our military grade assault guns to protect our freedoms" i.e. "keep your pinko commie nanny state hands off of my amerikkka" peeps:
PLEASE POST LINKS TO ALL "MASS STABBING BY LONE WOLF ASSAILANT KILLS (10 OR MORE)" INCIDENTS IN ALL COUNTRIES THAT HAVE BANNED GUNS.
I'll give you a ten year, heck twenty year window.
Go ahead, I'll wait.
- thank youmonospaced
- This shit does happen without guns. It is rare though.DrBombay
- What constitutes a military grade assault weapon according to yougilgamush
- yea, nobody wants to answer me that, i'm not surprised. cool ambiguous phrases that mean nothing and are meant only to invoke an emotional responsegilgamush
- it's mental midgetry and has no merit,. there are many good points to be made for civilian disarmament and yet you stoop to buzz word reciting and name callinggilgamush
- who are you talking to, gargamel?monospaced
- Who do you think genius, the blue one. Why would you like to retortgilgamush
- + a couple commasgilgamush
- Yeah. Retort is that he left QBN years ago so you're basically talking to nobody. You'd know that if you had been here. , , , ,monospaced
- mmm yea, didn't look at the date on the post. well anyways, you cosigned. would you care to define what constitutes a military grade assault weapongilgamush
- a weapon designed to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time with minimal effort, usually at close range, I'd saymonospaced
- fully automatic, etc, the kind of thing you might need in war, but would NEVER need for self defense, or huntingmonospaced