- Last post
- 125 Responses
Too soon, this movie wont be bigger than Ironman 1, Capt America or Thor for that matter.
There’s been plenty of debate whether ‘The Amazing Spider-Man‘ will be popping up for a quick cameo in the upcoming ‘Avengers’ movie, “This will be similar to how Wolverine made a quick cameo in X-Men: First Class and Sony’s going to make sure to promote their new Spider-man movie any way they can. Andrew’s (Garfield) isn’t a widely known actor so they want to get his face on everything, including The Avengers even if it’s for a couple seconds.”
WE HAVE A GOD DAMNED MOTHER FUCKING HULK!
Why does captain america look like he's right out of a made for tv movie?
- His design fights a translation to film every step of the way.dopepope
- I see that. The goofy mask is not helping.CygnusZero4
- the mask should be skin form fitting but its too puffy and makes it look cartoony..e_p
- it gives him a bubble head looking balloon face.. also his muscles look smaller than b4e_p
- I agree. He does look smaller. And the suit does look puffy. Green lantern got one thing right, and that was the suit. should be like that.dopepope
I wonder if in between takes, whether the actors made fun of each other's ridiculous costumes. Especially Captain America and the purple archery guy.
is Liam Neeson in this?
Am I the only one who isn't excited for this garbage
Hey where is boz?
Thank God there's an 'official car' for the Avengers. I was really getting concerned.
fucking american superheros but released in europe 1st.