- Last post
- 771 Responses
ANNE HATHAWAY IS SELINA KYLE IN "DARK KNIGHT RISES"
The star of such films as "The Devil Wears Prada" and "Brokeback Mountain" will join Christian Bale for the next installment of Christopher Nolan's Batman franchise as the eventual Catwoman along with Tom Hardy's Bane.
- I bet she gets naked alot in the film.epic_rim
- Ann i doubt, too much classmoldero
- she's been naked in a few movies alreadyAmicus
- Dude. She was tits out, like, for the whole movie in love and other drugs.Gucci
- and nice tits they aremonospaced
- well than i guess i know what im watching nextmoldero
I'm disappointed they went with Catwoman. The third film is all these Batman movies always suck because they start to run out of good villians.
i hope only for a future making of Batman HUSH.. that would be amazing with all the good and bad guys at once..
Though Tom Hardy did do Bronson quite well so perhaps it will be decent.
- I fear, like Venom in Spiderman 3, they will take one of the coolest villians and totally screw it up.ETM
- T-Rex was between Robins for a while. Batman needed a change.ETM
- The T. Rex comes from an adventure on "Dinosaur Island" (Batman #35, 1946)e-pill
- hahah ETMabettertomorrow
- @ETM- bane was already screwed up in the previous movie..e-pill
- Ooohhhh yeeeaah! A laughable version in Batman & Robin.ETM
- Anyone else feel this picture has slightly homosexual overtones or is it just me?abettertomorrow
- you are on your onCALLES
- a Sword of Azrael spin off movie or cameo in the movie would be nice!e-pill
I am thinking she'll be a fine Catwoman... but I am not sure how Bane can translate to the screen. Not only is he a bit off for the more realistic origins/abilities Nolan likes, but he would have to be CG or you get a Lou Ferrigno Hulk or the crappy Juggernaut from X3.
is she that ugly white queen from the new alice?
Wasn't she in the last James Bond movie?
That girl Anne Hathaway just needs to be DEVOURED. Me like.
They should have made T Rex the villain.
Well, so goes my hopes for Calendar Man, Kite Man or Crazy Quilt (all real BTW).
Anne Hathaway as catwoman......
Count me super interested....she is the hotness
Ras al Ghul and the Joker was as far as Christopher Nolan should have gone. I thought it was cool because you could believe those villains could actually exist in Nolan's Batman-world.
But Catwoman? Too campy. Plus, gangly Anne Hathaway?
I like Tom Hardy as Bane.
But they shoulda hired Marion Cotillard as Catwoman.
hmmm thats a little dissapointing. know one can beat michelle pfiefer as catwoman. looks wise i mean. i wish they'd develope scarecrow more , keep with the more realistic peeps