- Last post
- 81 Responses
Web Designer Wanted for In-House or Freelance.
If you cannot read EXACTLY what we are looking for and YOU DO NOT SUBMIT it in the proper format your EMAIL - ABILITY TO GET THE JOB - WILL BE DELETED.
1) Send portfolio with your top 5 ONLY websites. - If you send more your email will be deleted.
2) Send a separate document in PDF format or Flash showing works of other items:
Eg: Logos, Letterhead, Graphic Design
Only submit 10 items - NO MORE - Or your email will be deleted.
3) Understand EVERY job will be a FIXED FEE. Their are no hourly rates. DO NOT send me what you think your worth - I DONT CARE!
4) We have more work than you have hours to complete. We are looking for a well rounded but talented individual to bring on to complete jobs on TIME!
5) Excuses don't work for our company, we are looking for professionals.
6) Email us this information in the format requested and you will be given to the opportunity for LONG TERM employment. We are looking at sorting thru the 85% of you that claim to be designers but cant draw worth a crap.
Once again I will state it again. If you do not follow the two items listed above, your email will be deleted. We are hoping for those designers that can READ, UNDERSTAND, and actually COMPLETE jobs on time. We are looking for designers who understand some of the work you produce, in the clients eyes IS CRAP! You need to be able to handle CRITICISM. You must understand THE CLIENT IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE RIGHT.
IF you cannot understand this concept, then flip burgers at Micky D's or Taco Hell.
We are located south orange county, and have been in buisness for over 20 years. We are looking for FULL time people.
Follow direction and you may qualify. If we are interested you will be given an initial interview. All final candidates will go thru 3 interviews before being selected.
Submit your BEST WORK ONLY-
Submit work you DID ONLY - NOT A TEAM
We use a .mac account as we do NOT want you calling our company asking questions directly! No calls accepted till you are selected. No faxes, EMAILS ONLY!
Angriest job posting ever? (not mine by the way)
heheheeh... i saw that last week.
"THE CLIENT IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE RIGHT."
Looks like something I'd write on one of my bad days...glad to know I'm not the only angry web boss out there.
orange county? maybe it's 2advanced.
Wow. I pity the fool.
Maybe QBN will implement these sort of stringent guidelines for posting in threads.
what an incredible bunch of overstressed cunts those folk must be.
you'd be retarded to actually desire such job.
WOW! What fucking douches! Link that shit!
fuck that guy! rather be unemployed then work for a dickface.
"and have been in buisness for over 20 years."
and still not able to spell...
Studio A: We need profeshunals!
I think they need a proofreader as bad as they need a designer.
Yikes. The poor guy must be buried in shit resumes. I guess this is what you get when you post for web designers on Craigslist.
i worked for someone like that... we got in a fight... and they are no longer in business.
If I lived there I would apply, then meet him/her and then punch him/her in the face during interview...
the moment I read 'posted on craigslist' i stopped reading the thread
I am so going to apply