Public Voice Network
- Thing you would love to s… 1919
- the gif animation thread 2257922579
- Pic of the Day 8239982399
- Game of Thrones 447447
- first world problems 12431243
- Show some recent work 59525952
- It's Friday! 413413
- happy bday jevad 6868
- recommend tv series 6969
- religion 759759
- blog 5892658926
- News of the day... 13651365
- posting repeating images 4848
- ganja thread 2.0 643643
- Official Infographics Thr… 218218
- tattoo of the day 241241
- Official NSFW Thread 480480
- Vid of the Day 1741317413
- Scary Cool Tech Thread 410410
- Watches 474474
- QBN Conspiracy of the day 4444
- Conspiracy of the day 173173
- Official Drunk Thead 4343
- Gasoline Caps. Baseball C… 1919
Earthquake Of The Day Mar 30, 10, 2 p.m.
Quake strikes in Indian Ocean; no tsunami threat
[Updated at 1:49 p.m.] The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said there is no threat of a destructive widespread tsunami, according to historical earthquake and tsunami data, though a "very small" possibility exists "of a local tsunami that could affect coasts" no more than 62 miles (100 km) from the epicenter, the warning center said.
might as well start a thread
NT Print Exchange Apr 25, 05, 8 a.m.
We tried to put some structure to this, so hopefully we can make it happen.
Our goal is to get 30 people to participate.
There is no size or medium limitation, but it needs to be on some sort of paper.
We only ask those that are interested to mail out their pieces on May 30th. So it gives us a month to get it together.
So waddaya think?
CoD - Modern Warfare 2 Jul 21, 09, 3:15 p.m.
Let's make this the official thread.
Was reading over the weekend about the game, it comes out November 10, 2009. I am pumped for this - read so much great stuff over the weekend.
If you want to follow any blogs, both of these are pretty good:
The Prestige Edition comes with a pair of night vision goggles for crying out loud! Only around $150.
Lost Jan 31, 08, 9:49 a.m.
i've been waiting forever. hoping that it'll be worth it. anyone else going to be watching tonight?
ios7 Jun 10, 13, 1:13 p.m.
Looks like they went with the current trend of flat design ...
SNEAKERS Jan 14, 08, 10:15 p.m.
anyone on here sneaker obsessed ?
im on the hunt for these currently.
2009 QBN Mugs Jan 9, 09, 7:05 p.m.
Just starting a new one - like Meeklo's original post
1) Each member should only post 1 photo of themselves, not of anyone else.
2) Your photo should have your face visible, hopefully only of yourself, so there is no confusions.
3) Avoid adding artwork/ typework/ graphics.
4) You can only post 1 photo, so make sure is recent!
5) Everyone can comment on the photos as many times as you want, let's keep it civilized, no insults!
6) Please, no penis, no boobs, no ass, no lol cats, no fails, or anything like that, just a photo of yourself. If you don't want to show us your photo, then don't but keep it clean!
iraqi vote... Jan 30, 05, 12:27 p.m.
ladies and gentlemen,
today is a historic day. With nearly 8 million iraqis voting today, the middle east has witnessed the first steps in its very own renaissance. dispite a few violent acts, the people of iraq stood up for freedom and democracy, something that has never had a place in their country. The people of iraq stood up in the face of tyranny and threatened violence and chose to make their voice heard.
grab a newspaper today, it is a historic event that will mark the turning point for the middle east. this is the iraqis declaration of independence. enjoy it.
here is an image that pretty much sums up the day:
Torn Heart Mar 28, 03, 1:09 a.m.
anyone every just about get to that point where you're able to make it through the day without giving that old 'someone' a second thought - and then BAM!... they up and burn you a cryptic CD and leave it on the seat of your truck - filled with lame-ass music you'd never care to listen to... but are forced to because the CD contains NO NAME OR INFO as to who the burner is...
... and then - every song on the CD tells you to move on.
... I thought I was - you don't need my permission to move on yourself. God, my heart hurts now.
Flag me - boot me - remove this thread... it'll be proof that no one loves me --- not even QBN. *sniff.
someone give up a little hug, huh?