Work for hire site suggestions
- Last post
- 8 Responses
Is there a website I can post a job that doesn't charge an arm and a leg? I think Dribble wanted like $600 or something. Looking to hire a web designer (comps, no coding) on an as needed basis. Where do the cool kids go?
For just $199
- Posted here a loooong time ago. Bust.ArmandoEstrada
I could use as-needed web design work
but also the design observer forums - https://designobserver.com/jobs - still get postings but it's 295
If you ever need a motion designer, I'll work for burritos at this point.
- Noted. Bean Burritos?ArmandoEstrada
- no beans or cheese, chicken, jalapeno, tomato, onions, mushroom, hot sauce, wheat tortilla.CyBrainX
Linkedin? Probably your best bet if you have the right network
- Nah, dont do that.ArmandoEstrada
Best would be to use Linkedin and Twitter. Those have the best reach. Also free ofc.
Other than that
p.s. I also have some availability (I work with Figma)
I've been paying attention to a site called communo.com
I have no idea how it is from the employer side, but the designer side seems pretty nice. just another option to take a look at.
Thank you all for the suggestions. Don't mind paying, but the few times we have the results were mediocre. Ill check into these.
- freelancer.com, staff can assist a project to invite only high profile people.sted