- Last post
- 12 Responses
I have been tasked with introducing an asset management platform so that we can be in full control of our assets, making sure they are updated and can be shared with a bunch of partners worldwide.
Do you know of any on the cheaper side?
Brand Folder is like $4,000,000,000,000,000 per user per month
we have canto, piece of shit but one of the clients is paying so i'm happy hehehe
We use Dropbox Paper to generate a "brand book" for all clients; logo, colour(s), font(s), etc. all available on Dropbox.
Free (with Dropbox payment).
I looked at the above and a few others BUT introducing something new into a business with more than 1-3 folks becomes problematic IMO.
+ full control of our assets
+ updated and can be shared
+ bunch of partners worldwide
this isn't your grandmas jam shop.
Doesn't Adobe have a product for that?
Then what kind of fucking ASSETS are we talking about here?!
If you can't use brandpad or fucking Dropbox for this, what kind of idiotic "bunch of partners worldwide" do you have?
Do they still use fax?
Set up a SFTP then, upload the ASSETS there and be done with it.
Or even better, make them spend a few millions on a custom asset management CMS platform thingy...
- A million dollar asset management portal is just a html website with links to files, but call it a portal to get the millions, no portal no millions /sgrafician
- uhh, you have no idea how the production part of an agency serving multinational clients workssted
- I suggest you contact a traffic manager at your local WPP sub. Or at a local subsidiary of a major agency, have a little chat what asset management is about.sted
- Then SPECIFY what kind of assets - I thought it was BRAND ASSETS and offered solutions for that.grafician
- also sted you're like the guru of assets thumbs upgrafician
- also sted traffic managers don't handle asset management around here mate, but okgrafician
- no problem if you don't know but at least don't misinterpret what I wrote.sted
I found Figma is a really interesting kind of interactive asset vault
Fuck me - some angry keyboard warrior cunts in here.
Thanks to the people with nice answers.