- Last post
- 32 Responses
- and set the backing square at 45°detritus
- yep - this.fadein11
- much betterscruffics
- Cheers appreciated.Hayzilla
- What he says but I'd say too much gap here and not enough in that one.
I do think the P is a little Dull though..mugwart
- How dare youset
- Good feedback, these details really matter. Also my prefferd choice. It will be interesting to see it in situ.Chimp
- No no no no no. If you are one letter away from gap dont use a square. Triangle it up...matching the a.since1979
- Oh god why am i getting suckered into doing someones worksince1979
- shut upset
- lol setdetritus
D for me too, although if it were me I'd check a variant of B that has D's shape.
- B as-is is just a bit flimsy - probably ok for a completely different context, but it's not solid and earthydetritus
- and make it yellow and green.detritus
- haha, shieet, i wasn't even thinking about good ol' travis perkins angry botty wipedetritus
- angry botty wipe?hans_glib
- never mind, i'm just being infantile -
'TP for my bumhole'. yeah, no.
Nothing to do with the builder's merchantdetritus
A mix of B but better and D but a bit worse, and jizz it up a bit
D is most iconic and readable
I have to finalise now and send the first press ad off this afternoon. So gonna swallow my instinct and go with D. Thanks for confirming my clients desires. You cunts. LOL. x
Can we know what TAP is to be able to give better direction?
B, but with A's font.
D but try strokes instead
Late to the game ... maybe consider adding weight to the cross bar in the T, to really lock in the geometry and relationship between all the characters.
D - solid. color will be your unique element here.
D is the most solid
D. throw that shit on some agricultural looking mockups for the final decision.