- Last post
- 8 Responses
What's that font? Reminds me of one we used on some BDP releases that was homespun (so poorly kerned out of the box) and a bugger to eyeball, due to the mix of wide and thin letterforms.
U and N look like they are drifting a bit.
The O in Aston looks a bit too floaty.
The UND trio float a bit too. And the DE is too tight.
The whole thing might benefit from a little more air in general.
- yup that's my feeling as well - everything needs to open up more... tahans_glib
I'd say that big O means that SAUNDERS needs to be looser generally. So much white space in the middle of it.
- That looks like the UK motorway font.Continuity
- it does not!detritus
- Looks quite like the Italian motorway fontFax_Benson
- well, the internet says Alfabeto is based on the UK one, called Transport http://www.myfonts.c…uan
- < this is the modern version, i'm using the 30s version with all of it's quirks...hans_glib
The spacing between the "UND" bother me.