- Last post
- 39 Responses
def. deserves it's own thread...
loving it so far... Noah Hawley knows how to make TV enjoyable
Loved the use of Radiohead's Daily Mail in episode 5
oh and totally shot in Vancouver.
in varies University and collage campus.
Woods as well. saw couple of my go to place when i feel like a wank in the great out door.
- Everything is shot in Vancouver or Toronto.i_monk
- Except breaking bad. Game of throne. Walking dead. Hannibal. Etc etcpango
- Still very true tho... there's a production going on right in front of my house...
They are paying us 1k so we don't complain about the noise.pango
- And a generator in our backyard....pango
- hannibal was shot in Canadamugwart
- Ohhhh what!!!! I would love to be one of the victim who gets eaten!!pango
- Here in Toronto. Apparently Mads hung out at the Jazz Bistro a bit (so the Danish bartender told me).i_monk
- Mads Mikkelsen, Hannibal.i_monk
Are any of the other supporting characters supposed to be mutants we know? Is that one chick that doesn't like being touched, is she Rogue?
- She switch conscious with who ever she touches. Not exactly rogue.pango
- oh ohdopepope
- wait, I thought she was one of his personalities...sofakingback
- ... and they all have powers.sofakingback
- I thought his personality can only manifest in his immediate surrounding. Other people have seen her with out him around.pango
- Old lady's telepathic. Science dude has a Native American girl living in him. Black dudes a dream catcher.pango
- Also memory manipulator. That good white dude who never spoke with David is a telekinesis.pango
- One eye ginger. Not sure yet.pango
Caught up this week. Love how freaky it is.
Do any of them have cell phones? There's a weird retro aspect to the setting.
Dan Stevens just asked Sir Patrick Stewart to appear in Legion and please let this happen now
"Sir Patrick himself seemed up for joining the critically-acclaimed FX show, saying ‘Absolutely, one hundred percent!’ when asked if he was interested..."
- odd, I recently read he was 100% DONE with this character.dopepope
- "Professor X is technically the father of his troubled Legion character David Haller"—is that real or metaphorical? like—'Father of all Xmen' or is X his dad?!PonyBoy
- Literally his father.i_monk
really like this show. That blondie is hot like fahyia
*insert thumbs up
- She was in Fargo s2dopepope
- is that show good? I hear about it all the time but have no idea what it is. Nothing to do with the movie right?sofakingback
- David is one of the x-men in the comic. although i'm not sure if the writer will make him a x-men in the tv timeline.pango
- also they won't use the word x-men cuz one of the studio has the right to it. or something like that.pango
- Fargo on FX .. both seasons are great.
the 3rd one starts in AprilRamanisky2
just saw the first episode. no idea what it was going in, but had a vague sense it was x-men related. haven't seen any of those movies.
i don't like superhero films in general and this didn't feel like one– which is the best way to sell it to me. pleasantly surprised, will def watch more!
-- POSSIBLY SPOILERS.... ? --
Ok, I just watched episode 6, and that was 48 minutes and 2 seconds of what exactly? I think the last 90 seconds of the episode kind of put a couple of fairly obvious things together for the viewer, but otherwise that was just 45 minutes of fucking crazy shit, and not necessarily in the good way. I don't want to watch the rest of the season of crazy people floating around in evil-induced limbo. Do something, for fuck's sake! AAGH!!
- i have a feeling they will be out of the limbo as soon as episode 7 starts.pango
- Jemaine Clement to the rescue.
- It was 45 minutes of Summerland figuring out what was going on and getting into position to stop it, while Aubrey Plaza played with them.i_monk
- And the Eye turned rapey.i_monk
- does the eye know what's going on?pango
- 45 min of awesomeness. Love the sleeping sequence.ArmandoEstrada
- "What is it?"
- there was that dance sequence... not sure what it was all about but she did take her pants off... so there's that...PonyBoy
- I think all but David are aware at some level that that wasn't reality.i_monk
- The dancing was Lenny revelling in her control over David. All the rooms she danced in were his memories of powers exploding.i_monk
I really like the color pallet of this show. It's very soothing. And I enjoy the title reveal of the word LEGION every episode.