- Last post
- 62 Responses
hahaha, next level.
Looks like Apex Twin
- A costume that only maybe 10% of anyone anywhere would getset
- @set, in the US, it's probably closer to 75% or moremonospaced
- Only about 10% of Americans (34 mil) even HAVE Netflix, mono.ETM
- And basically 100% of Americans share their accounts with at least 3 other families, meaning each account is not just one person, it's between 3-12.monospaced
- Do you string a coax cable across the street from your neighbors house and share the cable too?ETM
- lol at mono statsset
- you laugh, but everyone I know does this ... Netflix allows up to 4 accounts per subscriptionmonospaced
- and the '80s nostalgia member berries are really big here in the states ... not sure it's as big a deal over there :)monospaced
- "Everyone you know" does not constitute and statistical sample.ETM
- 2/3 of Netflix users share their accounts, actually. Even if they don't, they are usually shared with multiple people in one house at least.monospaced
- my point is, it's probably a lot higher than 10%monospaced
- You also assume 100% of Netflix viewers even watched the series.ETM
- Also sharing credentials within a house is a stupid point. Should we all get separate cable subscriptions in the house too?ETM
- nobody said within the same house ... but it's not stupid if you want the kids to have a different set of content from the adultsmonospaced
- all I meant, ETM, is that even within one account and no sharing, several people can see the same show more than notmonospaced
Where are the whore costumes? Halloween is all about giving chicks a reason to dress like whores. thats it.
Where are the pictures? damn you internet, i trusted you.
Login to respond to this.