- Last post
- 7 Responses
Wide is cool, but I still prefer 2 separate monitors. One for designing, and one for communications/media. But I suppose I would dig it if they were BOTH wider.
My opinion is - get one that's curved.
I sit close to my large-as monitor here and the perspective's just weird.
- I have no idea if curved high res monitors exist yet, I don't think they do practically, but anyway.detritus
- this particular one is available as curved in 1-3 months but €300 more expensive..mekk
- I'd wager mine is bigger and it never crossed my mind to bend it.raf
Dunno, my 30" monitor is pretty freakin' huge. I have to bring windows to the center when I only wan to focus on one task or I'll get in some weird posture position trying to type in the center, but then always look off to the left/right.
For other tasks, like 3D, I love it.
- and those guns for late payment?pango
- Makes that minigun look like a mini gunPeter
- oh, nah dude they are just for protectionMiguex
- I'd like to keep my family safe, that's allMiguex
- Sweet. Like a 90's hacker setup.inteliboy
- Gun Office by paulc posted on Gizmodo
(almost at the bottom)Peter
- or uh,
- getting ready to jump into the Matrix I see.slinky
- you don't jump into matrix! you're plugged in!pango
Linus is pumped about this one: