- Last post
- 15 Responses
really thought this was going to be a bad html question... disappointed.
just go citybike
I can't decide whether I love the design, or hate the look.detritus
- my colleague bought one,
I fuckn love it, it is the kind of ride you need to tryGeorgesII
- I see its virtues — as soon as I was about to write ‘Ewww!’ I realised I couldn't fault any of the decisions.detritus
- ...I just can't stand how that top bar looks in profile. Embedded lights are really neat though!detritus
- ah, you shopped it. i like it.sine
- really is so much better. the diameter of that bar can even be smaller.sine
- I thought this too, but then wondered at how strong the joins would be, if hollowed out to allow for lights.detritus
- they're always hollow.sine
- *stern look*
Yes I know that.
I meant the front capping.detritus
Are you looking for a track specific bike? Do you want the option for brakes and things like that?
If I'm seeing that top photo correctly, those are track bikes with an upward sloping top tube?
Just think how easily you'll rack your nuts as opposed to a regular frame.
That Low geometry looks emotional (On the goods). Any chance on riding it before purchasing?
Do the track frames come with the requisite accessories? Like painted on jeans, body odor, mustache, tank top, muscle-less arms, worn-to-hell Converse, and an eagle tattoo?
lol @ riding one of those agressive ass track frames around (not on a track). Bid farewell to any form of comfort for your back, or neck.
I think it would be far cooler to get a fixed gear tandem bike. Just think how cool it would be to make random friends and have them help you pedal a terrible inefficient hunk of metal.