- Last post
- 15 Responses
a insect got inside my lcd(on the left side) i had the bad idea to press the screen and kill him, now his corpse is there , it looks like a dead pixel, any idea on what to do to move his body out of view?
- omfg, I actually touched my monitormonospaced
Maybe next time don't kill it, before wondering how to move it.
keep your left eye closed.
Put together a small funeral scene for your desktop image.
Co2 sprayer thing
He's there until you throw that display out. Eventually you'll grow to accept it and miss it when you get a new one
Honestly, what could you do besides open up your monitor? There is no magic' corpse removal' option in the menus. No degaussing for this one. Give it a few months and it should become dried out. Maybe you can push on it more and the dust will fall down. Or maybe it will get worse.
- He can pray the pain away.CanHasQBN
I suppose if it's a newer monitor you can still get at the store, you could buy a new one, then put the old one back in that box for a refund (maybe minus restocking fee). Not terribly honest though.
- Not terribly honest, loli_was
- Well they ARE getting a working monitor back. You COULD say the bug is a value add.ETM
is it an apple? then its just probably a fruit fly
If iMac, get two thingies that stick to glass, put one in each upper corner, pull gently. It's attached via magnets so it's really easy to pull, clean, put it back. If laptop, hide the bug with a sticker. Choose a cool one for better effect.
- I used a small plunger, I had to change the hard drive on my iMac once, not for the faint-heartedernexbcn
- Plungers are for detonating TNT in Loony Toons and for unclogging toilets. Do you mean suction cups?ETM