- Last post
- 5 Responses
At work I am forced to use a Mac and a PC. The Mac is where I do my design work, the PC is where I do my emailing. I find myself transferring files between both computers dozens of times a day just to email them. I have to forward emails to get them on the other machine so that I can copy the text. Shared folders, network drives and USB thumb drives are all working, but I just discovered this Wormhole Switch and I have to say, I'm blown away.
It essentially turns ANY two computers into one. Plug-and-play and I can now move my mouse from one screen to the other. Copy paste from one computer to the next. Amazing, and I highly recommend it.
To a better workflow.
Send emails from the mac?
- no can do, it's an extremely secure systemmonospaced
- is this thing then really secure enough?mekk
- by "secure" you mean you're stuck using some legacy enterprise BS like exchange server that is wonky as all getup on macd_rek
- Yeah. It doesn't share in a cloud or anything.monospaced
- It's all in the hardware.monospaced
- We use Lotus Notes. Enterprise. Yeah.monospaced
- Oh, god, Lotus Notes. I feel your pain, sir ... had to use it last year.Continuity
this is a sad story
Synergy, been using it for years mac / linux one mouse and keyboard
Yeah... why can't you send email from the mac?