- Last post
- 16 Responses
no t-shirt is worth more than 20 bucks max.
not sure if $40 is high end, but heres mine
- do you realize that trumpet looks like a skull?!prophetone
- SPLASH PAGE HOLYattentionspan
- I don't see itusrper
- ahhhhhh.. it's right there?!?! look at his hands then look at his face!...prophetone
- it's a mcwoozy-ism. there was a thread with a pic of a us marine w/ gloves... nvrmindprophetone
WTF is all this.
T by Alexander Wang
I get my clothes here:
Band of Outsiders
Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair
Warriors of Radness
Comme Des Garcons
Jean Paul Gaultier
- Lots of overpriced shit, imo. May be what you're looking for.duckseason
- I love Comme des Garcons stuff, great list duck, I'll add them to my list, cheers.BuddhaHat
- I like CDG too; but $115 for a t-shirt is a bit hard for me to justify.duckseason
- indeed... I just like to look, and pray for decent chinese knock-offs :)BuddhaHat
Moncler and other french labels do beautiful stuff...
I don't really think about high-end labels like Gucci etc when I think about Ts.... just me I guess...
one of digitalgravel's
A few on nano-universe (I really want the Beer Arm T for Summer!)
mk. thinking boutiques
looking for some inspiration. some high end fashion labels that maybe are flying under my radar? thanks.