- Last post
- 9 Responses
Can anyone show some good examples of Lenticular being used?
Lenticular was in vogue for transit-space advertising a few years back. There were some pretty simple and decent examples going on in Canadian advertising. Sorry I can't think of any specific examples.
One, slightly irrelevant to query, word — expensive.
A few more words, slightly more relevant to query — it'll be hard for anyone to 'show' good examples of lenticulars here, on the internet, given the nature of the things. Contact a lenticular supplier and ask for a sample pack.
Prediction — I'll wager you don't go down this route once you've seen the costs...
- *wishes he'd checked out huglife's links before writing first sentence*detritus
- 1. client requesting it not for me. i kow this is expensive.liveforever
- 2. i was looking for video like examples like huglife provided - fully aware you can view a lenticular on screenliveforever
- I'm not chiding you, whimsy, just forewarning you. I've had numerous client requests over the years, quickly balked on quotedetritus
- quote from supplierdetritus
- i know its cool. its way too pricey for the client and dnt know why they asked me to chase it up but fuck itliveforever
i once had a job designing some life-size lenticular cardboard cut-outs for dolly parton... it ended up just making her look like she had an (even more) awkward bust - and like there were ferrets running around in her shirt as you walked around the print...
The Matrix had a nice bus shelter poster that was lenticular. The numbers rained down and revealed characters as you walked past. Pretty neato.
Here's a video of one.