- Last post
- 18 Responses
For those eco-friendly mofos!
looks shit, bro
- Excuse me. I'm sure you designed a better looking Ferrari. Bro.monospaced
- horrid looking penis car. Looks like a bloody Saturn.http://www.ne...762mm
- agree with 762mm.
looks shit in green.madmanGerald
- you're missing the point...this isn't about a fucking green ferrari you idiots, it's about a hybrid onemonospaced
ever wonder why ford cant make the focus look bad ass like this? i mean really .who can drive above 100mph in the u.s.?
"Ferrari expects to see the car get as much as 25 mpg."
You can call the car more efficient or slightly greenER, but essentially no cars are "green" or "eco-friendly." You'll still be using a ton of oil. You'll still contribute to traffic congestion. Stop kidding yourselves and get on a bike if you want to be a bad-ass.
- LISTEN TO THIS MAN.iCanHasQBN
- "get on a bike if you want to be a bad-ass." LOL762mm
- please die. http://cdn.pastemaga…762mm
- Two words: Lance Armstrong
- He'll kick any auto-racer's ass...
- LA's physique is incredible. pure, raw toughness & grit.iCanHasQBN
- oh, and 726, not everyone is a hipster on a bike.iCanHasQBN
All the bitching aside, it's a hybrid Ferrari, and that's cool by itself.
If somebody handed me the keys to a green Ferrari I would gladly take them and say thank you. Not say why green?
- I guarantee it'll be available in other colors (Ferrari red, for example)monospaced
- it will then look like a red Saturn.762mm
- saturns dont have V12's so therefore it is most definitely not a saturn green or redSkyle
- Anyways. That Saturn is not as bad looking as you think.monospaced
these cars are a flippin' joke. First off, hats of to those crass snobs in their Italian suits for cashing in on the eco-freindly craze. Which is a crock, because car people don't car about gas concerns. Next adding a 120 hp engine to the car for light driving? They are really reaching now. These cars are not daily drivers. They are meant to take high octane petrol at break neck speeds. And not to mention that POS motor adds weight to the car.
It's a marketing ploy for idiot millionaires and wannabe day dreamers.
Hybrids should have been standard like 70 years ago, think about how many advancements there would have been since then and ferrari wouldn't be concerned about performance and weight issues for hybrid tech in the 21 century instead we're living 70 years ago technologicalaly. What about a blue one, runs on water? why the fuck not.
Have you driven a high performance hybrid? The feel like absolute shite. It is not a smooth transition from when the real engine kicks in. There is no power at lower rpms.
From what I understand, electric motors produce a lot of torque. And even though I haven't driven a high performance hybrid (and I doubt you have, either), this one is a Ferrari, so I'm sure it'll cook.
no matter how you twist it, building a car with never be green,
except off course if you can grow them next to your money tree...
No power at low end? Have you driven one? Electric motors are pure torque.
- Crap, I was slow tying I guess.ETM
- *typing... see!ETM
- compared to the 620-hp 6.0-liter V12 that's in the 559. they sure as fuck are not.762mm
- Well I know its pure electric, but a Tesla can smoke many gasoline super cars off the line.ETM
- But I digress as you are just a troll.ETM
- do you people who post in car threads know anything about cars?762mm
- a tesla? Damn, mate... Those have top HP at 288 and 295 torque. That is horrid.762mm
- Do you know how much a V12 weighs? Also, ETM is right, hybrids cook off the line.monospaced
- You obviously know nothing of cars 762, to only quote numbers only. Noob response.ETM
- Power to weight ratio is THE most important spec to consider.ETM
- and the Tesla is heavy. You wanker.762mm
- the tesla will smoke a ferrari off the line 762retard. do some research.lambsy
762mm = Hedge