Wall Street 2
- Last post
- 22 Responses
and Gekko's back. Don't quite get why they got Shia LaBeouf in there though...
will never touch the original.
who the F is that guy
Charlie Sheen would have been a distraction to the movie.
The cell phone bit in the trailer was great.
- Rip from The Blues Brothers Movie. Which had a used condom as the punchline.boobs
- I know. Which is why I liked it.
Wish it had been Frank Oz doing the part.harlequino
- Can we kill this word "rip?" Not everything is a rip. There is also homage.harlequino
- This is Oliver Stone, we're talking about here. Not someone with respect for others.boobs
- You have a point.harlequino
looks good, actually...
but then again, im a big michael douglas and oliver stone fan...
Those search lights from Fox's logo at the beginning of the trailer just remind me of the WTC memorial lights that they have every year.
Wallstreet 3: The rise of the Corporations
Damn it, I didn't want to like this trailer, but i do.
You know, it's a shame they're not giving the part to Arthur Kade considering he did such a bang-up job on his Gordon Gekko monologue:
"and one mobile phone"
Ahhhh LOL! That was a great trailer.
I'm not sure I will like this, but I certainly will watch it.
It would have to be an utterly epic flick to be better than the original.
wall street is a dope moive!!
I dont think you're allowed to make a movie without Shia Labouf or Christian Bale. Both together = biggest movie of all time.
- "The Dark Knight & The Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls"harlequino
- the kingdom of what?? the indy movie?? wack ass garbages!!!e-pill
This hits home.
Well, the original did.
maybe we can do Boiler Room 2
michael douglass plays rich guy.