- Last post
- 10 Responses
Never bought one before. Anyone have one that looks good, where did you buy it?
I'm looking on the internet and these things are pretty pricey.
Don't do it man, they suck,
actually the nice looking one cost alot but you rather cut one yourself
Yeah I know but I had a real tree last year and the cats kept eating it and throwing up when I was at work.
- 6' tallCygnusZero4
- That looks nice. Its pre-lit right?iheartfun
- Yeah most of them are. White lights which is what I wanted.CygnusZero4
- And free shipping if I order today. Probably take like a week to get here at least though.CygnusZero4
- Looks good to me. Id say do it. White lights are always betteriheartfun
- Yeah its worth it so I dont have to clean up mounds of cat puke everyday for a month.CygnusZero4
Stop by your local department store maybe?