- Last post
- 33 Responses
starring the exceptionally talented cosmo, chossy and ponyboy. if you have about 9 minutes, have a look see:
in the unlikely event that you like it, please share it with friends & family, post it on your tweeter and the facebook, etc. if you don't like it, please gfy. (although all comments--good or bad--are welcome.)
also, i know i could've posted this in the other thread about this but come on now, it's not every day that i start a new topic.
is it available to purchase yet?
Autumn is coming.
You can't start a discussion with 'So'.
this is, without a doubt, in my top 20 of films about lonely bears who dream of traveling through space.
i would even go so far as to say it's my 11th favorite film of all time. of that genre.
I felt truly alive when helping out on this film and having emu as a friend is a great way to stay in shape.
- did you play the bear?designbot
- I was going to say I bet you guys had fun making this.sofakingbanned
- No I was not the bear.chossy
- I played a small but vital role, and played the role all the way over here in Scotland. :Dchossy
- It was cool that emu had the idea to use an accent, his film is great and well made. Hope he makes more.chossy
- ahh were you the space ranger voice? I bet so....nice work man :)designbot
- Emu wrote the script and sent me an email which outlined how he wanted me to sound etc. Good direction.chossy
- Nice...well done.designbot
That was cool, I like it. Cool idea.
I kinda started to lose interest around when he was at the store... but thats probably because I'm tired and need sleep.
Good work, congrats!
a little too depressing for me
Is this film about a castrated version of Pedobear?
Did you get the bear suit custom made?
Really liked this, again nice job emu.
Look forward to your next work.
Nice work! Well done, let's all go to space...
really neat stuff guys - shared. laughed out loud at the bear getting shot. I'm sorry Mr Bear.
Chossy you got ice cream salesman Duncan guy off Dragons Den to do the voice for you didn't you......
This is totally the best short film ever.
Cheers, may you live long and may the prettiest girls always give you some.
Really nice work.
"For cocaine users, a rolled up $20 bill may be the most convenient tool for snorting the powder form of the drug. Or so it would seem from a new analysis of 234 banknotes from 18 U.S. cities that found cocaine on 90 percent of the bills tested."
Good one, Emu.
I own this video
Beautifully shot, great score and in general a really great little film.
Kudos to all involved.
thanks for posting it online good stuff