- Last post
- 5 Responses
Years ago I remember seeing/hearing about a weekly or monthly section of a newspaper highlighting shows/movies/books. Each week the section was designed by a new artist, and it was always limited to the colors black and red. What is it called?
- where's my print?monospaced
- Useful and funny.
You made today something special, tiger.Nairn
- I totally forgot to send out the prints. But they will be in Monday's mail...GetRefresh
- ... promise not to burn it once received?GetRefresh
- promise not to call my threads shit, ok? this one is seriousmonospaced
- O.k., I am sorry, and I'll never do it again.GetRefresh
- cool...my address, changed, I'll send it to you via emailmonospaced
But seriously, I remember that there was a call for entries and that well-known designers would often create the art. The content was usually a simple list of upcoming media. I vaguely remember it being a big newspaper (NYT) but I'm not sure. Anyone?
Thank you gentleman!
It's New York Magazine's High Priority section. I can sleep now.