- Last post
- 13 Responses
Eh, tables can be used for certain things.
- In very, very rare instances yes. When they are used for what they were meant for.brains
- like breakfast.ninjasavant
- So the answer is not "no".Jaline
- It's no if you use tables for layout! Displaying tabular data yes. Layout, no.brains
- OK, gotcha. I took it as "in the layout"Jaline
- (if I get lazy and don't care about a page, I will use tables)Jaline
- Like the QBN Birthday list.Jaline
- yeah, but it would make sense to display info like that.brains
- It's not like you're laying out sliced images in table cells.. eww.brains
- True, but the entire layout is a giant table.Jaline
- ACKTPFHS! I'll let it go this time.brains
Nobody clicks the links anymore apparently.
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN"
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<title>Should I use tables for layout?</title>
<!-- Honestly, no. -->
<table border="0" width="100%">
<!-- Fact: Chuck Norris hates layout tables! -->
tables are fine, you web nazi!
Oh fuck it who fucking cares but all you fucking code-snorters. Nobody else ever knows the difference or gives a fuck.
No offence Brains old buddy old pal.
- OH IT'S ON BIAAATCH!brains
- oh! I will FIGHT YOU NOW.Horp
- SHUT IT, ILLUSTRATOR.Jaline
- YOU JUST DON'T "GET IT"Jaline
- You have to press Command-Q to quit Illustrator Jaline.
(Jeez, these whippersnappers)Horp
- ahah STOP USING ACID FREE PAPER! NO ONE CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE!brains
- THE POLARS CAN YOU THOUGHTLESS ASSASSIN OF GAIA.Horp
- AND WHAT THE HELL ARE GICLEESJaline
- (polar bears. I was so angry, I missed out the word 'bears')Horp
- I AM WARNING YOU JALINE I WILL FIGHT YOU ALSO. STEP DOWN. I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU BUT I WILL.Horp
- STEP THE FLIP DOWN JALINE.Horp
- He's serious j, step off. Don't worry, I've got this.brains
you mean you were doing his dad..... ohhhshshshh
This can only end with bitter acrimony and the use of blades.
i like tables
i like tables. that's where i have sex with all of your moms.